Monday, November 26, 2007

Back after a long hiatus

I did not realise it but it is almost 1 year since I have updated this blog. Many events have taken up my time, including spending many weeks in India, reading and commenting on other blogs about the events in Malaysia. It has been so long that I almost lost this blog. Had to do a few things to get this blog back.

Well, one of the good things that happened on my trip to India was a visit to Agra and Taj Mahal. Other that the 3 major cities of Delhi, Bombay and Bangalore, I also stayed in Pune in my last trip, a growing metropolis with many industries being set up there.

For my next post, I shall talk about my trip to Agra and post some photos of the majestic Taj Mahal, recently voted 1 of the 7 wonders of the world. Till then, take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home