Friday, December 22, 2006

Teach the Children & Merry Christmas

A recent news report stated that over 50% of the children in Britain do not know why they celebrate Christmas. I received the article below 2 days ago and liked the message so I am using it as my Christmas greetings to all.
So a very happy and blessed Christmas to all
and hope you have a great 2007 as well.


He then answered me with a simple statement.
"TEACH THE CHILDREN!"
I was puzzled; what did he mean?
" Santa then reached in his bag and pulled out a FIR TREE
He again reached into his bag and
pulled out a brilliant STAR .
He then reached into his bag and pulled out a CANDLE.
Once again he reached into his bag and removed a WREATH
and placed it on the tree.
He then pulled from his bag an ornament of himself.
"Teach the children that I, St. Nick, ( Santa Claus )
symbolize the generosity and good will
we feel during the month of December."
He then brought out a HOLLY LEAF.
Next he pulled from his bag a GIFT and said,
Santa then reached in his bag and pulled out a CANDY CANE
and hung it on the tree.
He reached in again and pulled out an ANGEL.
Suddenly I heard a soft twinkling sound,
and from his bag he pulled out a BELL .




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home