Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Faster broadband speed?

Datuk Lim Keng Yaik's "criticism" of Telekom Malaysia on their provision of broadband is timely. Unfortunately, it is on the headline page of the Sun Newspaper as part of the news for getting prepaid users to be registered. Read here.
I subscribe for a 1MB line at home. I have installed a router and the access is shared by 3 computers at home, 2 of them on wireless mode. When I had to access my office server when the other 2 computers are also accessing the net, the waiting time is terrible. When I check with my Singapore colleagues, they have no such problem. They have a choice between Starhub and Singtel and they use cables, especially if they also subscribe to SCV.

I shall be watching this space. It's about time we get better broadband speed. It will also show if the minister have any "bite".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really doubt he has any bite...

he at his best : 口水多多.

leeyn

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home