Monday, November 14, 2005

Who or what is a hot blogger?

I just returned from Singapore and picked up the Newpaper to read while waiting for my plane to depart. I came across an article about a primary school teacher who blogged about her private life which is on the risque side. The blogger's profession was uncovered as she inadvertantly linked some photos of her school's excursion to her blog site. There were quite a few opinions solicited on whether teachers should blog about things on the risque side. Here is the online version of the article, Oh Teacher Behave.

Meanwhile, I read Jeff Ooi's Screenshots where he wrote about Dawn Yang set to be the hottest celebrity blogger. There is even a website that ranks female bloggers according to their looks. I guess the voting must be done by guys.

Another blogger, Wendy or xiaxue. was quoted as saying that Dawn is just pretty girl with a blog site. Having gone through some of the blog sites of those listed in hottestblogger.com, I guess she may have a point.

I guess writing blogs is a bit like advertising. Why would one write if there is no one reading?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I guess writing blogs is a bit like advertising. Why would one write if there is no one reading?"

Well, your dog can read it...

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home